Terms and Conditions
- “Quality with a smile” website (“the website”), is operated by “Maof Dvora” company (“Maof Dvora” or “the company”) and serves also as sales websites for purchasing lectures and classes, books and more (“the products”).
- Purchasing on the website is subject to the conditions, detailed in this document.
- The purchasing of products on the website is a declaration that the buyer read and agreed to the terms and conditions detailed in this document. It is considered a binding contract between you and the company.
Purchasing on the website
Occasionally, the website allows its customers an easy, convenient and safe purchase of the products through the Internet.
- The products may be purchased at any time while they are offered on the website. Physical products – until end of stock.
- Some of the products are being sold directly from a third party company (such as Amazon).
- The purchase of the company’s products on the website is by means of a credit card only, via the service of the Internet bank PayPal. The order shall be completed after its approval by the credit company and PayPal.
- The purchasing of a third company products is done directly on the third party company’s website. Order completion and shipping of the products are done by the third party company. The company bears no responsibility for the advertising, billing, shipping or any other issue with the third party company.
- The company products prices on the website include sales tax. To the prices on third party company websites will be added taxes as stated by the law and shipping fees.
- The company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling any of the products at any time per the company’s considerations.
Cancellations and returns
- When purchasing the company’s products, you may cancel the order by phone or email. Cancellation shall be valid only upon receiving written confirmation approving cancellation.
- When purchasing products from third party company, any case of cancellation or returns will be subject to the third party company’s cancellation and return policy and done with them. The company is not responsible for cancellations and returns of products purchased from a third party company.
- In case of cancellation, the company shall refund the customer the price of the products.
- In the case of cancellation of lectures and classes, the cancellation is to be done up to one week before the event in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations during the last week before the event will be refunded with 80% of the purchase price only.
Data security and privacy
- All rights to the intellectual property on this website belong exclusively to “Maof Dvora” company. This includes the company products sold on the website.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display or in any way exploit any of the content on the website, unless given written permission by the company to do so.
Jurisdiction and governing law
- The litigation and upholding of this terms and condition s document and all conflicts or disputes regarding or resulting from it shall be resolved under Israeli law only and solely by the authority of the appropriate courthouse in the Haifa area.
This post is available also in: עברית