11 בJuly 2019
Respecting your privacy
The aim of this policy is to explain the company’s practices with respect to the websites users’ privacy, and the manner in which the company uses the data given to it by the websites’ users while using the websites.
What personal data we collect and why
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Subscribing to services
When personal data is required during subscription for services or purchasing items at the websites, the company would request that you supply only the data directly necessary for providing the service or purchasing the item.
Contact forms and email
The company wishes to occasionally email you information about its services and marketing information.
Such information will only be sent with your expressed permission, and you may cancel your permission at any time and no longer receive the information.
The company shall not disclose your personal information to advertisers. However, it may pass statistical information on user activity on the websites. Statistical information shall not personally identify you.
Providing information to third parties
The company shall not provide your personal information and the data collected on your activity on the websites to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you purchase items and services from third parties, offering them on the websites, information required to complete the purchasing process will be passed to the third parties;
- in the case of a legal dispute between you and the company, which requires revealing your data;
- if you commit unlawful actions on the websites;
- if a judicial order is received to turn your data to a third party;
Modern browsers include the option to prevent accepting cookies. If you do not know how to do so, you can check your browser’s help section.
The data collected shall be kept in the company’s database and under its responsibility.
Using the data
- allow the use of different services on the websites;
- improve and enrich the services and content offered on the websites;
- change or cancel existing services and content;
- for purchasing items and services on the websites – including advertising and content;
- to align the advertisements displayed during your visit with your area of interest.
The information in the company use shall be mainly statistical information, not personally identifying you.
The company implements on the websites updated systems and procedures for data security. While these systems and procedures lower the risk of unauthorized entry, they do not guarantee total security. Therefore, the company does not guarantee that its services would be totally secure against unauthorized access to the data stored.
The right to view the data
According to the privacy law from 1981, any person has a right to view the information kept on them in the database. A person who viewd the information and found it incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date may ask the database owner to correct the information or to delete it.
Such a request should be sent to “Maof Dvora” by means of the contact form, or by regular mail to: “Maof Dvora”, P.O.Box 3283, Kefar Weradim, 25147, Israel.
In addition, if the information in the company database is used for personal contact with you, you may, according to the law of privacy protection from 1981, request in writing that the information pertaining to you be deleted from the database.
This post is available also in: עברית